Taken from "A Long and Healthy Life" by Dr Neecie Moore
I am absolutely committed to my plan! So you might be wondering, "Well, what is yours?"
I had always been hesitant to share my personal supplement program with my readers, because it is an individual thing. Not everyone has the same needs, the same goals, or the same health history.
I take supplements daily.
I was running an alcohol treatment program at a local hospital. We always removed all sugar from the diets of inpatient drug addicts and alcoholics because sugar processes in the body much as alcohol does. One afternoon I was writing in a chart when two of the young male paients came to the desk, harassing me about the absence of sugar from their diets. Since the normal length of stay for the program was two to four weeks and both patients had been in the unit almost two weeks. I felt safe to make a deal with them. I said, "Okay, if you will cut the whining, I promise you that I will eat no sugar as long as you are here. We'll suffer together". They loved the idea!
Well, one of them ended up staying almost twelve weeks. I kept my promise and ate no sugar.
Two things happened that got my attention:
a) I stopped having headaches.
b)That afternoon nap that I needed every day disappeared from my routine.
I vowed then to remove all sugar from my diet.
Mannatech's innovative research and product development teams have created
Optimal Health using Glyconutrients.
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment